| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Uelen in February is very cold at -22.5 °C (-8.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.3mm (1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 6:43 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 8:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Uelen February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cape Uelen, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Uelen:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 773.7 kms (480.8 miles) NE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 772.8 kms (480.3 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 812.2 kms (504.7 miles) ENE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) ENE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 617.8 kms (383.9 miles) E
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) SE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 765.3 kms (475.6 miles) ESE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 717.2 kms (445.7 miles) SE